SVASTECH (AVA GROUP OF COMPANIES LLC) aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging Svastech with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
1. An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and
Svastech, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either
2. A date of commencement of the customized services/solution/project will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
3. Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service/solution/project responsibilities to another vendor before a prior notice of at least 30 calendar days.
4. Svastech reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
5. A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
1. If clients avail any recurring package of Svastech then they are obliged to pay a full
chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
2. If Svastech and the client agree on a specific quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay the amount in advance or as agreed between both the parties, prior to the commencement of the work.
3. Svastech shall invoice the clients on agreed timelines, in advance.
4. Also, if the clients do not pay as per the invoice when it is due, Svastech shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 30 day prior notice.
1. Svastech will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in
obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or
2. The clients will defend, cover and hold Svastech harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses related to the services provided by Svastech to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Svastech .
3. Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Svastech for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Svastech will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
1. If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict
performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these
terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free you from any of the
obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
2. Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
Svastech reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email